The second Scotty Gee Radio show went off without a hitch on Saturday the 23rd of November. We had another game of stitch-up, where I created a phrase with words from six of the songs that I would play throughout the night and anyone that figured out which songs the words in the phrase came from would be entered into a draw to win Scotty Gee Radio merch. The phrase was My Wild Enemy Wasted Free Liquor. The answer to stitch-up will be posted below the playlist below.
I appreciate your support for what I do. Please show your support by visiting https://scottygee.com/support and choose one of the many ways that you help me keep this show going.
Here is the list of songs played on Scotty Gee Radio during this two-hour show.
Song – Artist – (Album)
- Covered in Flies – Brendan Kelly and The Wandering Birds – (I’d Rather Die Than Live Forever)
- Easy – Deer Tick – (Born on Flag Day)
- Stomp Your Hands, Clap Your Feet – Quiet Riot – (Condition Critical)
- The Wild and the Young – Quiet Riot – (QRIII)
- Down on the Farm – Guns and Roses – (The Spaghetti Incident?)
- Forever Free – W.A.S.P. – (The Headless Children)
- Take What You Want – Post Malone (ft. Ozzy Osbourne and Travis Scott) – (Hollywood’s Bleeding)
- In Your Head – Eminem – (Revival)
- Closer – Nightmarathons – (Missing Parts)
- Wasted – The Forgotten Rebels – (Nobody’s Hero)
- Going to California – Led Zeppelin – (Led Zeppelin IV)
- Tangerine – Led Zeppelin – (Led Zeppelin III)
- Sail On – The Mountain Goats – (Bitter Melon Farm)
- You Have to Be Joking (Autopsy of the Devil’s Brain) – The Flaming Lips – (Hit to Death in the Future Head)
- Enemy – The Bones of J.R. Jones – (Ones to Keep Close)
- Tangled Up In Blue – Bob Dylan – (Blood on the Tracks)
- One Too Many Nights – Pablo Dylan – (The Finest Somersault)
- I Wanna Be Sedated – Ramones – (Road to Ruin)
- Liquor Store – The Killigans – (Honor)
- My Last Words – Megadeth – (Peace Sells…But Who’s Buying?)
- Bodies – Sex Pistols – (Never Mind the Bollocks, Here’s the Sex Pistols)
- Anarchy in the U.K. – Sex Pistols – (Never Mind the Bollocks, Here’s the Sex Pistols)
As you can see, I have highlighted the words from Stitch-up so the solution is:
MY – My Last Words – Megadeth
WILD – the Wild and the Young – Quiet Riot
ENEMY – Enemy – The Bones of J.R. Jones
WASTED – Wasted – The Forgotten Rebels
FREE – Forever Free – W.A.S.P.
Liquor – Liquor Store – The Killigans
Congrats to Wake who got the answer correct and is entered in the draw at the end of the month.
Thanks for listening to Scotty Gee Radio!