Another early morning, another Scotty Gee Radio show on Live 365. Firstly, I would like to thank Binnie Gee for becoming a patron. Every dollar raised helps keep the radio show going. It costs money to buy the music and to pay for the Live 365 monthly fee to put on the radio show, so thank you again, Binnie Gee and Michelle, who are the two current patrons of The Scotty Gee Show and Scotty Gee Radio.
We had another game which has no name, where I take three band names, make a clue out of them, and listeners have to tell me which three bands or artists I am referring to so that they (the listeners, not the bands) can be entered into a draw to win Scotty Gee Radio Merch. Here are the three clues.
- These guys are no amateurs
- People in Kabul sometimes wear toupees
- They’ve been taken advantage of.
Answers will be below the playlist for today’s show. Speaking of the playlist, here it is!
Show Playlist for Wednesday, December 18.
Band – Artist – (Album)
- Starry Eyes – The Records – (Smashes, Crashes, and Near Misses)
- Dandy in the Underworld – T.Rex – (Dandy in the Underworld)
- Hyacinth House – The Doors – (L.A. Woman)
- Whiskey in the Jar – Metallica – (Garage, Inc)
- Milez iz Ded – The Afghan Whigs – (Congregation)
- Strutter – Running Wild – (Crossing the Blades)
- Over and Over – Neil Young and Crazy Horse – (Ragged Glory)
- Crying in My Beer – Screeching Weasel – (Wiggle)
- Burnout – The Real McKenzies – (Westwinds)
- Lisa Says – Velvel Underground – (V.U.)
- Mods Skins Punks – The Professionals – (Complete Professionals)
- Fire Water Burn – Bloodhound Gang – (One Fierce Beer Coaster)
- Gimme Gimme Good Lovin’ – Helix – (Walkin’ the Razor’s Edge)
- If You See Her, Say Hello – Bob Dylan – (Blood on the Tracks)
- Easy – Deer Tick – Born on Flag Day
- Holiday – Nazareth – (Malice in Wonderland)
- Sid Vicious Was Innocent – Exploited – (Troops of Tomorrow)
- Bodies – Sex Pistols – (Never Mind The Bollocks, Here’s the Sex Pistols)
- Head On – the Jesus and Mary Chain – (Automatic)
- Fire Maple Song – Everclear – (Ten Years Gone – The Best of Everclear 1994 – 2004)
And finally, the answer to the clues:
- These guys are no amateurs – The Professionals
- People in Kabul sometimes wear toupees – The Afghan Whigs
- They’ve been taken advantage of. – Exploited
Congrats to those that played and are entered to win Scotty Gee Radio merch.
The next show is Saturday from 8 – 10 p.m. Support the show by visiting the Support page. There are many ways to do so. Thank you all for listening and for supporting my work.